- 2018 AFC Divisional Playoffs: Three things to watch in Titans-Patriots
- It was a night of sticky ice, last-minute player signings and a small crowd.
- Kizer acknowledged he tends to press in crunch time.
- Tyrod Taylor injury update: Bills QB will start vs. Dolphins
- Sweden held on for a 3-2 quarterfinal win over Slovakia earlier in the day to remain unbeaten in the tournament.
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Ouch. A Chiefs cheerleader probably needed some ice after her dance routine. During halftime of Sunday’s Eagles-Chiefs game, a camera guy ran across the field and right into a dancing cheerleader. New York Giants, ankle: Beckham did indeed play Monday … Continue reading
The Atlanta Falcons have their big homecoming of the 2017 season, opening up the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium against the Green Bay Packers in a rematch of last year’s NFC Championship. The game will be televised on NBC and streaming online … Continue reading
This is the National Football League, where superstar athletes are not supposed to wear their emotions on their sleeves. These men fly across the football field at breakneck speeds, delivering bone-crunching hits, making acrobatic catches, and engaging in battle in … Continue reading
In the fourth quarter, with the Broncos leading by 17, Denver receiver Bennie Fowler ran a short comeback route and was defended by Desmond King. As the ball was in the air, King clearly contacted Fowler and most Broncos fans … Continue reading