- 2018 AFC Divisional Playoffs: Three things to watch in Titans-Patriots
- It was a night of sticky ice, last-minute player signings and a small crowd.
- Kizer acknowledged he tends to press in crunch time.
- Tyrod Taylor injury update: Bills QB will start vs. Dolphins
- Sweden held on for a 3-2 quarterfinal win over Slovakia earlier in the day to remain unbeaten in the tournament.
Tag Archives: Lavonte David
Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Lavonte David has a medial left ankle sprain and will be week-to-week, a source told ESPN on Monday. David was carted off the field late in the fourth quarter of the Bucs’ 34-17 loss to the … Continue reading