- 2018 AFC Divisional Playoffs: Three things to watch in Titans-Patriots
- It was a night of sticky ice, last-minute player signings and a small crowd.
- Kizer acknowledged he tends to press in crunch time.
- Tyrod Taylor injury update: Bills QB will start vs. Dolphins
- Sweden held on for a 3-2 quarterfinal win over Slovakia earlier in the day to remain unbeaten in the tournament.
Tag Archives: Odell Beckham Jr.
“After careful thought, I understand that my word choice was extremely degrading, and disrespectful to women. To be honest, that was not my intention. If you are a person who took offense to what I said, I sincerely apologize to … Continue reading
Ouch. A Chiefs cheerleader probably needed some ice after her dance routine. During halftime of Sunday’s Eagles-Chiefs game, a camera guy ran across the field and right into a dancing cheerleader. New York Giants, ankle: Beckham did indeed play Monday … Continue reading